VITTORIA SSML operates in collaboration with the following organizations:
- E.Di.S.U. (Ente per il Diritto allo Studio Universitario della Regione Piemonte), the Piedmont region’s agency for facilitating university access, offers scholarships to students enrolled at our school. These are awarded on the basis of an assessment of family income/size and academic merit.
- IIstituto Cervantes, which has included our school as one of their Certified Centres, authorized to hold examinations awarding certificates of competence in Spanish as a foreign language (DELE examination centres).
- UNINT University of Rome (Università degli Studi Internazionali di Roma), which has chosen SSML Vittoria in Turin as a branch university of its Rome base, conducting Master’s courses in translating and interpreting conjointly with our school.
Our 2000 sq.mt campus, is located in the heart of Turin, very close to one of the principal city streets, Via Po. An attractive, modern space, it includes well-equipped classrooms, language and IT laboratories, as well as a multi-lingual library.
In recent years SSML VITTORIA university has activated a number of projects in the area of international relations, with the aim of expanding our teaching offer and guaranteeing that our students have the opportunity to experience quality relationships with universities and professional training schools outside Italy.
To achieve this goal, as a school we have established the priorities which will inform all our projects for international contacts. We aim to:
- consolidate communication with other universities internationally
- encourage student mobility
- extend our educational offer through opportunities to study abroad
- take part in projects and programmes aimed at internationalizing education and training